According to the PM Kisan Portal (pmkisan.gov.in), now eKYC can be completed by May 22, 2022. Earlier its deadline was March 31, 2022.
New Delhi: Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana), the central government transfers 6 thousand rupees annually to the accounts of farmers of the country. 2,000 rupees are transferred in the account of farmers every 4 months. Till now 10 installments of this scheme have reached the farmers’ account. Meanwhile, there is good news for the farmers registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The central government has extended the mandatory eKYC deadline to get the benefits of the scheme. According to the PM Kisan Portal (pmkisan.gov.in), eKYC can now be completed by May 22, 2022. Earlier its deadline was March 31, 2022.
Complete e-KYC easily from mobile phone
- First of all go to PM Kisan Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- More e-KYC link will appear on the farmers corner, where on clicking it will ask for Aadhar number.
- Enter Aadhar Number and Enter Image Code and Press Search Button.
- Then enter your mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- OTP will come on your mobile, as soon as you enter your e-KYC will be completed.
Next installment of PM Kisan may come in the first week of April
On the other hand, there is good news for the farmers waiting for the next installment of PM Kisan. Soon the money of the 11th installment is to be transferred to the farmers. According to reports, in the first week of April, 2 thousand rupees of PM Kisan Yojana can be transferred in the account of farmers.
Check status like this
- First go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will get the option of Farmers Corner on the right side.
- Click on the option of Beneficiary Status here. New page will open.
- On the new page choose any one option either Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number. Through these three numbers, you can check whether the money has arrived in your account or not.
- Enter the number of the option you have selected. After that click on Get Data.
- After clicking here you will get all the transaction information.
- If you see FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending then it means that your amount is being processed.